Ensuring your website works for our global client base is very important to us, therefore, we ask that we can post a test advert that will include foreign characters to check that your website handles the encoding correctly. This allows us to catch any issues before it affects our mutual clients.
Articles in this section
- Why do Broadbean need to post test data to my job board?
- Why do I need to display region (ambiguous locations) on my job board?
- Why do Broadbean need to check search functionality on my job board before we can go live?
- Why is the job reference entered by end-users?
- What is the difference between an Application URL and Aplitrak Email?
- Why isn't 'OK' enough as a success message back to Broadbean for posting?
- What is the difference between 'days to advertise' and 'delete' for posting?
- Can we use the apply email as the unique identifier for deleting an advert?
- What is unique job referencing on job posting? How does it work?