Having a good integration with job boards is key to what we do at Broadbean. We need to ensure that our clients experience the same level of advert quality as if they were advertising direct. Therefore, for every integration we ensure we can find the advert using the filtering on the website.
Articles in this section
- Why do Broadbean need to post test data to my job board?
- Why do I need to display region (ambiguous locations) on my job board?
- Why do Broadbean need to check search functionality on my job board before we can go live?
- Why is the job reference entered by end-users?
- What is the difference between an Application URL and Aplitrak Email?
- Why isn't 'OK' enough as a success message back to Broadbean for posting?
- What is the difference between 'days to advertise' and 'delete' for posting?
- Can we use the apply email as the unique identifier for deleting an advert?
- What is unique job referencing on job posting? How does it work?