The job reference field is free text in the Broadbean interface, however, if the client is using an ATS/CRM to post adverts via our system, this field can optionally be locked to ensure the value doesn't change. You should create your own ID for jobs posted to your website rather than rely upon the job reference field, this is not guaranteed to be unique or in the same format.
Articles in this section
- Why do Broadbean need to post test data to my job board?
- Why do I need to display region (ambiguous locations) on my job board?
- Why do Broadbean need to check search functionality on my job board before we can go live?
- Why is the job reference entered by end-users?
- What is the difference between an Application URL and Aplitrak Email?
- Why isn't 'OK' enough as a success message back to Broadbean for posting?
- What is the difference between 'days to advertise' and 'delete' for posting?
- Can we use the apply email as the unique identifier for deleting an advert?
- What is unique job referencing on job posting? How does it work?