Broadbean is an advert distribution tool which enables adverts to be submitted to multiple job boards via a single posting form. To find out more information about Broadbean's multiposting product, please visit our website.
A typical user workflow is:
- Client will login to their Broadbean account (Adcourier) when they have an advert to publish.
- Client will be able to select multiple channels, they wish to post their job advert to, this may include their own career site.
- Based on the clients selection of websites to post to, Broadbean will create a posting form for the client to populate with their job data. The fields on this form will change dependent on which websites the client has selected. This ensures that the advert is as searchable and of the same quality, as if it was posted directly.
- The client will then be able to see from within their Broadbean account, which of the adverts have been successfully posted and which have failed, this information is provided to Broadbean by each of the job boards/websites
- When the adverts receive applications, the client will be able to view and manage these CV's in their Broadbean account. This product is called Aplitrak and must be supported by all job boards/websites that we integrate with.
This document is intended to provide detail specific to creating a 3rd party job advert posting interface on a job board/career site.
For new builds of websites, which intend to include a searchable jobs area, this document should be considered prior to site planning in order to avoid convoluted solutions later on.
For established job boards/career sites which require the addition of a 3rd party posting interface, this document explains the public facing aspects.
This document does not cover the internal database structure your website or job board should employ, nor does it provide or recommend specific concepts, beyond the remit of simply creating the interface.