We call it Aplitrak.
If you have a job board or a career site, that you would like us to integrate with, you must support at least one of the following application methods.
Aplitrak - Email
In every advert, sent out via our platform, we attach a unique email address which allows the tracking of applications back into our system and displays them against the corresponding advert.
When a candidate applies for an advert posted to your site via Broadbean your system should be able to send out an email to the unique tracking email address supplied with the advert. Please see the requirement below:
- You need to specify an advert field where we will supply this email address to, e.g. <application_email>.
- If you have an application form on your site, we just ask that once the candidate has entered their info into your system, you email that info over to the unique email address for that job. We recommend you hide our unique tracking email address behind the apply button on the application form.
- CV should be sent as an attachment. Supported formats are .doc, .docx, .txt, .pdf. We do not accept .zip files.
- Cover letter or any other candidate info should bee sent in the email body. The email can be in plain text or HTML.
- Applications sent from the same candidate's email address will be de-duplicated.
- Applicant's email address has to be passed in either of the email headers From or Reply-To. Including the applicant's name is beneficial as we will be able to display it against the application. Please see examples:
From: Candidate Name email@example.com
Reply-To: Candidate Name firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application tracking support is a mandatory requirement for all job boards. As a part of this requirement, job boards must be able to return the candidates' CV into Broadbean.
Example of an Aplitrak email address: email@example.com
Aplitrak - URL
Broadbean also supports an application URL (apply online) as a response tracking method. This URL is sent with an advert and re-directs candidates to a page, hosted by Broadbean or on an employer site, to complete the application process. Applications will still be tracked into Broadbean. Please see the requirement below:
- You need to specify an advert field where we will supply this URL to, e.g. <application_url>.
- If you chose to use Broadbean apply online page you will not be able to customise it.
Example of our apply online page: